How to Lose Weight at Home Naturally
How to lose weight at home naturally?
This question is important in many ways, it shows your concern towards your health. Furthermore, you are taking your excess weight seriously. Trust me, you are on the right path and "how to lose weight at home naturally" article will help you.
Weight loss is neither difficult nor easy, it's your focus and dedication that will help in this journey of being a healthy person. Similarly, it's not the instant process it will take some time to get the proper results, but you start feeling the difference from the first day itself.
In this article, we will discuss how to lose weight at home naturally, how these techniques works and how much effective they are.
5 Best Ways to Lose Weight at Home
#1. Balanced Diet
- Eat Fruits and green vegetables regularly.
- Choose whole grain or wholemeal varieties of starchy foods, such as brown rice.
- Milk and dairy foods: go for lower-fat varieties.
- Protein, a nutrient that is essential for proper muscle and brain development. Eat eggs, nuts, beans, peas, almonds.
- Cut down Sugar and salt as much as you can.
- Have fruit 30 min before meal and chew your food properly.
#2. Track calorie intake regularly
- Calorie tracking is the best way to control your weight.
- It’s important to find a healthy balance between calorie intake and calories burned according to your BMI (Body Mass Index).
- If you are overweight, you should eat less than the recommended calorie intake amount to lose that weight.
- However, a very low calorie diet can be just as bad for you as consuming too many calories. so balance accordingly.
- Buy Activity tracker (Fitness bands), that will help you in calorie tracking.
Must Buy Activity tracker:
#3. Exercise at Home
These are the simple and effective exercise. However, There are so many exercises, we will cover them in another article.
- Walking : just walk around the house a few times – it may not be very exciting, but it will do the job.
- Pushups : Best for upper body ( shoulder and chest ).You can modify intensity by changing hand placement.
- Squat : Squats help to build your leg muscles (including your quadriceps, hamstrings, and calves).
- Crunches: Crunches help improve your balance by strengthening your abdominal muscles. Strong core muscles improve your posture, which helps you function efficiently in everyday life
- Yoga : Daily yoga practice at home can help you stay healthy, more productive, calm and happy all day. Buy yoga mat today at start doing at least 15min daily.
#4. Plan Your Meal Time
- Eating 4-5 Small Meals : Small meals can help increase your resting energy expenditure (burn more calories) and decrease your body-fat percentage that leads to higher metabolism.
- No Eating After 8 P.M. : Eat good and properly , the trick is to be sure your evening meal isn’t the smallest of the day and that it includes adequate protein and fiber.
- Eating Around Your workout : If you want to ensure that your carbs are shuttled to your muscles to fuel recovery, try this technique. The rest of the day focus on protein-rich foods, green vegetables.
- Never Skip Your Breakfast : Breakfast should be consumed within an hour of waking up and should be containing all the essential nutrients our body requires.
- Drink More Fluids : Fluids are essential for a healthy body. However, hydration plays major role on your energy level. Drinking 2 liter of water every day can increase your total energy expenditure by up to 96 calories per day.
#5. Happiness Leads to Weight Loss
- We all know that weight loss is not only a physical journey, but a psychological one as well. A positive attitude can do wonders for your mind and your body.
- There is evidence that shows that our mood affects our food choices and frequency of meals, that affect to your body and health.
- The best kind of exercise is the kind you enjoy, since you like what you are doing. So follow your favourite sport and try to participate often.
- Evidence has shown that people who generally feel happy are more active and fit. Furthermore, spending time outdoors will help to refresh your mood. So if you don't feel good, go and get 10 min walk.
Recommended for you
- Just like the way your body needs exercise to stay healthy, so does your mind. Buy this awesome book Complete Mental Fitness Book . This will help readers how to tone, flex, strengthen, and coordinate the muscles in your mind.
In conclusion, I would say "Health is Wealth" so take you health seriously. Eat good, sleep good , be active and smile always. If you have any query regarding How to lose weight at home naturally comment down below and please share this article on facebook.