How to Reduce Hair Fall at Home Instantly
What makes you look attractive - your skin, attire, eyes. Yes, all of them. But Hair adds a lot to your beauty more than all. Messy untidy Hair can make you look ugly. But have you ever imagined yourself without Hair? These days the problem of Hair loss is very common. Since Hair adds maximum to your personality they surely need more attention. Hair Care is really important to have long shiny hair - Here are How to Reduce Hair Fall at Home instantly and make them silky soft and shiny.
"Life isn't perfect but your hair can be".
To shampoo or not to shampoo, to condition or to go for deep conditioning, what to eat, what not to you will find all kind of advice. Especially the "Daadima's Nuskhaas (Home Remedy)" for Hair Care.
Before going for the solution, you need to know about your hair - What hair actually is, and what leads to Hair Fall because knowing the root cause of a problem can only lead to the best solution.
What is hair?
Hair is made up of a tough protein called "Keratin". A hair follicle anchors each hair into skin.The hair bulbs form the base of the hair follicle.
"Your hair is 90% of your selfie"
If you are a selfie lover, your hair has to be perfect, you cannot afford to have a bad hair day.
It's normal to lose 100 to 150 strands of hair a day so don't panic when you see a small bunch crawling across your floor. But if it is more than that, you need to worry. Women can still ignore that but for Men, it is a serious issue as they can even go bald. So, before you lose your Hair, Strengthen them. Follow below mentioned - How to Reduce Hair Fall at Home instantly tips and Save your Hair.
How to Reduce Hair Fall-
Nowadays people are suffering from many hair problems. All of these are interlinked, one would proactively lead to other. All of them needs to be tackled altogether. They are--
1. Hair fall & Thinning
Hair fall can be hereditary but nowadays it has become a common problem and can because due to various reasons:
- deficiency of protein and iron sources.
- Hormonal changes
- Pollution is also a source of hair-fall where we come in contact with dust and dirt on scalp and hair.
- Stress be it physical or mental.
- Cover your hair when you step out, if possible with a handkerchief or scarf.
- Reduce Stress, Have Green Tea at least once in a day.
- Take a Balance Diet, 11 Healthy Eating Habits That will change Your Life.
- Hot oil massage - Olive Oil along with Castor Oil and Rosemary Oil.
- Go for Anti Hair-fall or Anti Hair Loss Shampoo. Below are the best-recommended Shampoos:
Jovees Henna & Ginseng Anti Hair Loss Shampoo : This is enriched with the goodness of henna and ginseng. This deeply cleanses the scalp and removes all sorts of dirt and impurities. A Clean Scalp will Strengthen the roots Thus, will Minimise the Hair-Fall.
Himalaya Anti-hair Fall Shampoo : It contains extracts of Eclipta Alba and Butea Frondosa which is exceptional for strengthening the roots and if you are having an itchy scalp and eruptions, then the goodness of Pongamia will help you control that.
Brillare Science Hair Fall Control Shampoo : A Hair Cleansing Shampoo Formula To Benefit Your Weak Undernourished Hair. The Added Goodness Of Vitamin E, Vitamin B3 and Pro-Vitamin B5 Nurtures Your Hair And Reduce Hair Fall. The Soya Protein In Shampoo Repairs Damaged Cells Of Hair Making them Strong And Healthy.
2. Fragile hair & Split ends
The splitting of the hair is a type of hair damage that typically begins near the ends of the hair shaft.
- Brushing wet hair or excessive blow drying can all cause split ends.
- Rubbing with towel causes hair fragile.
- Over washing or using a clarifying shampoo too frequently.
- Use of inferior hair care products.
- Avoid using a blow dryer or curling iron every day.
- Deep conditioning your hair regularly is a great way to keep your hair healthy.
Iraa Instanourish Hair Mask : APPLE EXTRACTS - Works as an antioxidant which provides shine, enhances luster & softens hair; GREEN TEA - increases hair volume and improves scalp condition; OLIVE OIL - Improves overall Health of the Hair, moisturizes, nourishes, conditions and relaxes frizzy hair.
- Always take a wooden comb in wet hair, gently run it from roots to tip of your hair.
- Try to cut an inch of your hair in every two months to avoid split ends which help your hair to grow out. How to reduce hair fall using Hair trimmer:
A hair Trimmer for Split-ends is available in the market, that removes the split-ends without altering your hair length. The product is little expensive but worth a buy. It will be a one-time investment and would let say Bye-Bye to your Split-ends forever.
Buy Now From:
- Apply Hair Serum after wash, to control Frizzy Hair. The silicon in the serum forms a protective coating on the shaft of the hair. Also, Hair serum helps in reducing hair-fall that is caused by entangled hair.
- Hair Masks are also good for Hair, as they not only deeply nourish, moisturize, soften and protect the hair fiber, but also restructure, revitalize and regenerate extremely dry or damaged hair while improving manageability and restoring its natural shine and luster from the inside out.
It is basically the dryness of scalp, natural oil from Scalp when mixed with dandruff causes itchiness and may lead to fungus.
- Over washing or Under Washing your head can lead to Dandruff.
- Water which is used to wash your hair is impure.
- Use of inferior hair care products, products with high chemical content can also lead to dandruff.
- Insufficient Combing.
- Cleanliness of scalp is the must. Shampoo Often, at least thrice a week. And if you have an oily scalp, alternate shampooing to remove the excess oil may help prevent dandruff.
- Brushing your hair every day. As your brush, you remove the dirt from the shaft and scalp and the dead skin cells from the scalp. This prevents the accumulation on the scalp. Therefore, reducing dandruff troubles.
- Avoid using a blow dryer or curling iron every day.
- Hair Products like Hair-Sprays, Hair Gels, and Artificial Coloring products should be avoided.
- Dilute Apple cider vinegar with an equal quantity of water and dab this on to the hair with cotton wool in between shampooing.
- Anti-Dandruff shampoos can be used. Here are how to reduce hair fall using shampoos, check out :
WOW Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo : This shampoo is SLS Free, Sulphate Free, and Paraben Free. It is made of concentrated Apple Cider Vinegar which has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that help in dandruff, itchy and dry scalp.
The Body Shop Ginger Anti Dandruff Shampoo : This Anti-dandruff shampoo is made of refreshing ginger root extracts, it will give your hair a healthy (flake-free) bounce instead of feeling dried out and stripped.
Biotique Bio Margosa Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner : The natural sap of the Margosa tree along with Euphorbia and Bhringraj help to eliminate dandruff and scalp infections. It deep cleanses scalp and hair, leaving hair lustrous and manageable. A special pH balanced formula is gentle enough for use every day.
4. Gray Hair
Premature Graying of Hair can be due to various reasons below, it has become a common problem these days.
- Genes, it is genetically carried.
- Vitamin B-12 deficiency or problems with your pituitary or thyroid gland can cause premature graying.
- Poor scalp conditioning.
- Exposure to cigarette smoke can affect your hair color.
- Proper hair and scalp hygiene is a must.
- Apply Henna instead of Hair Color, Or use Ammonia Free Hair Colors.
- Substituting coffee for green tea and eating vegetables rich in folic acid like Broccoli, Spinach, Avocado, Beans, Peas, and Lentils.
- It is also advised to quit smoking, avoid stress and an undisciplined lifestyle.
Useful Tips For Healthy Hair
How to reduce hair fall at home following these simple things in your daily routine, so here goes the list.
- Invest these nutrients in your hair:
- Protein - Spinach, peanut butter, eggs, broccoli, lentils.
- Omega3 - Fish, Walnuts, spinach, pumpkin seeds, Flax-Seeds(Alsi).
- Vitamin C (antioxidants) - Papaya, bell peppers, Strawberry, Pine-Apple, Sprouts, Orange etc.
- Your hair is, what you eat. Build strong hair from the inside out. Inculcate Healthy eating habits, Stay Healthy and have Strong, Shiny Hair.
- Water is one of the key building blocks of strong hair. Drink At least 8 Glasses of Water daily.
- If your hair is drier, then try to go for deep conditioning with mild shampoo and hair masks.
- Try to avoid Coloring. However; if you can't resist that gorgeous shades then try ammonia free color brands.
- Aloe-Vera is good for Hair, it not only will soften your Hair, but also will nourish them as it locks the moisture.
- Yogurt is a common natural hair care ingredient. It is rich in vitamins and fatty acids that are essential for hair health.
Not only internal but also we need external sources; like shampoo, conditioner and oils.
Yes, I know you are thinking that we use all three of these. But, do you ever thought that all these we are using really does contains the things which energize and stimulate the scalp. A good shampoo and conditioner is a must for Healthy Hair.
"Life is short make each hair flip fabulous"
These were the best tips to prevent hair fall at home. If you get benefitted from one of these please let us know in comment section.
Please share our "How to reduce hair fall at home instantly" article on Facebook and like our facebook page for more Blog updates.